Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Monthly Activities

Last fall we were given new direction for the 'enrichment' program, as well as a new name. All meetings are now to be called relief society meetings. We as a committee are so excited to what the changes are going to mean for us the sisters. The most notable change is going to be monthly activities, which I am told is somewhat similar to what the program used to be like, (I guess I am too young to have ever attended those.)

So it is with great pleasure that we announce that this month we will be meeting at the church on Thursday April 15th at 7:00pm, our evening will be focusing on gardening.

It is our hope that with a regular schedule and a variety of topics that we will be able to appeal to a wider group of sisters.

We would LOVE to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about a gardening night. In particular, I'd love to learn how to grow tomatoes well as I've never had any luck with them.
    Karly Patrick

    ReplyDelete